Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Howdy people,
been on a journey, like us all. (compliments of Julie, she made this happen for me.) I love her for that and much much more. 
In NYC as we speak, doing some writing, visiting friends and working on the future.
I found this interesting song, I would like to share. So give me alittle time to work this out.
Never done this before, so bare with me. I know this is so revealing of my blogging inadequacies. 
But damn it, you got start somewhere, or it'll never happen.
On my way to meet Adam our front of house sound engineer for some food and conversation.
maybe he can help me out. I mean he's professional sound engineer for crying out loud. I'll let ya know.
I'm on the west side (greenwich village) area. Hope to bump into some you freaks. I mean that in a good way!
later,
Tim